- AutoCAD MEP 2011 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Over 7 Hours of training by Certified Autodesk Instructors
(Also includes AutoCAD 2011 Essentials - an additional 12 hours of training and 200 video tutorials)
COURSE INTRODUCTIONLearn features and functions in AutoCAD MEP 2011 for designing mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. Lessons guide users through concepts and demonstrations to create basic schematics, model and analyze MEP systems, annotate drawings and create and edit construction documents.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32bit), Windows Vista or Windows 7
- 5.5 GB of Disk Space for installation
DVD-ROM Drive to load media
Internet Explorer 6.0+
- Adobe Flash Plugin
- 512 MB Ram
- 1 GHz Processor or faster
- 1024x768 color display
- Mouse (or other pointing device) needed for navigation
- Sound Card and Speakers
Our training DVDs put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured training course DVD-ROM covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- No Internet connection is needed because you install and authorize CADLearning directly on your PC.
- No CAD software required.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files are included
What will CadLearning DVDs do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning DVDs empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
offices located in different parts of the world, we needed a way to
provide continuous training, documentation and tutorials for anyone who
needed them, anytime, anywhere.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and
advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for
as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available
anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a
different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next
level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in
the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and
easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal
training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training
videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included
in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is
just what I needed to start being productive with the software.
Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even
realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training
video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have
your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is
quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working
on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training
solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their
workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
Starting AutoCAD MEP
AutoCAD MEP Workspaces
The Project Browser
Overview: Drawing Management System
Overview: Project Tab
Overview: Constructs Tab
Overview: Views Tab & Sheets Tab
Overview: Xrefs & Project Files
Creating a Category
Attaching Client Drawings as Elements
Creating a New Construct
Adding Xrefs and Screening Objects
Referencing Constructs to Constructs
Creating a View Drawing
Putting It All Together
Repath the Project
Line Styles & Priorities
Annotation Symbol IDs
Spaces and RCP’s
Space Properties & Engineering Data
Export Space Engineering Data
Import Space Engineering Data
Add Ceiling Grids to Spaces
Ceiling Grid Holes
Add Ceiling Grids to Polylines
Modeling an MEP System
MVParts & Connectors
Adding Equipment to a Model
Adding Multiple MVParts
Adding Fixtures to a Model
System Groups and Layout Rules
Fittings, Valves and Accessories
Electrical Project Database
Wiring & Multi-Circuits
Circuit Manager Tools & Calculating Wire Sizes
Creating a Floor Plan View
Creating an Elevation
Creating a Detail
Creating a Section
Adding a Second Callout to an Existing Section
Placing a Title Mark
Setting Display Sets for a Section, Elevation or Detail
Creating a Plan Section
Refresh, Regenerate and Batch Refresh
Renumbering and Renaming Sheets
Adding Multiple Views
Subsets and Templates
Adding a Drawing List
Publishing Project Drawings
Transmitting and Archiving