- AutoCAD MEP 2011 Beginner to Advanced Training on DVD or Online
- Over 7 Hours of training by Certified Autodesk Instructors
(Also includes AutoCAD 2011 Essentials - an additional 12 hours of training and 200 video tutorials)
COURSE INTRODUCTIONLearn features and functions in AutoCAD MEP 2011 for designing mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. Lessons guide users through concepts and demonstrations to create basic schematics, model and analyze MEP systems, annotate drawings and create and edit construction documents.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to
answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to
quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of
your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and
progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used
commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and
quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they
left off and easily view and manage individual professional
- Datasets and drawing files included.
What will CadLearning Courses do for me?
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need
to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning DVDs empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep
users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills
and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
With offices located in different parts of
the world, we needed a way to provide continuous training, documentation
and tutorials for anyone who needed them, anytime, anywhere.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill
levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what
you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it,
whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning
experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our
CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to
our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to
log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they
need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for
offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a
project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural
Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to
understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step
techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being
productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me
things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the
help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment
in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it
goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video
sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more
copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it
available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
Starting AutoCAD MEP
AutoCAD MEP Workspaces
The Project Browser
Overview: Drawing Management System
Overview: Project Tab
Overview: Constructs Tab
Overview: Views Tab & Sheets Tab
Overview: Xrefs & Project Files
Creating a Category
Attaching Client Drawings as Elements
Creating a New Construct
Adding Xrefs and Screening Objects
Referencing Constructs to Constructs
Creating a View Drawing
Putting It All Together
Repath the Project
Line Styles & Priorities
Annotation Symbol IDs
Spaces and RCP’s
Space Properties & Engineering Data
Export Space Engineering Data
Import Space Engineering Data
Add Ceiling Grids to Spaces
Ceiling Grid Holes
Add Ceiling Grids to Polylines
Modeling an MEP System
MVParts & Connectors
Adding Equipment to a Model
Adding Multiple MVParts
Adding Fixtures to a Model
System Groups and Layout Rules
Fittings, Valves and Accessories
Electrical Project Database
Wiring & Multi-Circuits
Circuit Manager Tools & Calculating Wire Sizes
Creating a Floor Plan View
Creating an Elevation
Creating a Detail
Creating a Section
Adding a Second Callout to an Existing Section
Placing a Title Mark
Setting Display Sets for a Section, Elevation or Detail
Creating a Plan Section
Refresh, Regenerate and Batch Refresh
Renumbering and Renaming Sheets
Adding Multiple Views
Subsets and Templates
Adding a Drawing List
Publishing Project Drawings
Transmitting and Archiving